Kinsley Women's K2 Clicker Boots
What do you look for in a snowboarding boot? Whether it's warmth, durability, performance or comfort, don't settle for just one of the features you want — have it all with Kinsley Women's K2 Clicker boots.
Whatever terrain you're going to tackle, get unparalleled support and endurance from Kinsley K2 Clicker snowboard boots. The easy click-in system means that all you have to do is click your boot heel and toe into place in the bindings, and then you can start snowboarding.
Women's K2 Click-In Snowboard Boots Features
How do K2 Clicker snowboard boots for women handle the most demanding rides with superior performance?
- Perfect fit: These boots' groundbreaking H4/M3 zonal Boa® fit system has focus lacing and liner lacing with a 3-point harness, giving you total control over your boot's fit.
- Dependable stability: When you're wearing these boots, you have a secure heel and toe connection for any maneuver.
- Long-lasting comfort: The Intuition® foam liner and EVA footbed cushion your feet for all-day activity.
- Reliable compatibility: Clicker™ X HB Boots are compatible with any 2020-2021 Clicker™ X HB Bindings.
- Unsurpassed usability: The boots' articulating cuffs make for a smoother, more controlled ride.
- Tough performance: Whatever terrain you're navigating, you can be confident that you have the support and stability you need with your boots' sturdy Clicker™ X Outsoles.
Whatever you can do, these snowboard boots can do it with you. With a customized fit, unsurpassed comfort, convenience and endurance for any maneuver you want to tackle, these boots are as adventurous as you are.
*Clicker™ X HB Boots only compatible with 2020-2021 Clicker™ X HB Bindings