Men's Tecnica Mach 1 HV 120 Ski Boots
Finally there are high performance boot options for those with wider, high volume feet, and the Tecnica Mach1 HV 120 Ski Boots are leading the charge. Full throttle polyurethane shell design paired with a fiberglass T.Drive rear spine between cuff and shell mean extra performance and support when you're really pushing it - a far cry from the old days when every wide boot was a "comfort" boot meant for intermediate level skiers.
- Customization Liner: N.F.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk
- Shell: Polyurethane - Double Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polypropylene
- Liner: SPORT - N.F.S. - Celliant®
- Buckles: Mach Sport buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 45 mm strap
- Canting: Double
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Forward Lean: 12°
- Ramp Angle: 3,8°
- Last: 103
- Flex Index: 100
- Volume: High
- Weight: 1905g (MP 265)
- Last: 103 mm – A wide last designed for out-of-the-box all-day comfort, especially for those with wider feet.
- C.A.S. Shell – The C.A.S. shell has an anatomical shape that matches the foot shape. This allows for a better out-of-the-box fit. Dimples on the shell reduce surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making it easier for a boot fitter to modify the shell to fit your foot.
- C.A.S. Tongue – The C.A.S. Tongue can be thermoformed in a few minutes to perfectly match the shape of your shin.
Flex:120 – A stiff flex for expert or heavier skiers who require quick rebound and ski response.
- Performance C.A.S. Liner – C.A.S. liners are anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and great heel hold. The dual density micro-cell material is durable, easy to customize, and has a low pack-out rate maintaining a great fit over a longer period of time. For unmatched personal customization, the C.A.S. liner can be thermo-molded, punched, and ground.
- Celliant® Insulation – Celliant is powered by 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen, and blood flow. This results in improved performance, thermal regulation, and faster recovery.
Shell Materials & Design
- Shell – C.A.S. Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyester with Over-injected Back Spine
- Quick Instep – The instep material is softer making stepping in and out easy and avoiding unnecessary pain, especially at low temperatures.
- Asymmetric Power Transmission – The inside of the boot is made with thicker plastic to increase support where needed. This provides more lateral power transmission and increased edge grip.
- Double Canting Screwed
- 12° Forward Lean
- 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Buckles
- Lift Lock Buckles – The lift lock system makes your life easier by automatically keeping the buckles open while you step in and out of the boots.
- 45mm Power Strap
- Bootboard & Footbed: C.A.S. Boot Board – The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- Sole: GripWalk ISO 23223 Soles