A warm, breathable polyester baselayer with minimal bulk. Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Soft, stretchy, breathable and compressible, CapileneÂ® Thermal Weight is made of Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed-fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. It also has between 30–92% recycled content and PolygieneÂ® permanent odor control to keep you welcome among friends. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing, and because it’s Fair Trade Certifiedâ„¢sewn, the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Product features include a self-fabric backing on the collar that provides added comfort and a locker loop that lets you hang it to dry, a long center-front zipper for venting, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops to help cover your hands, flatlock seams that minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Women's Baselayer Top
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid® fabric. Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with PolygieneÂ® permanent odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Machine Washable (Follow Tag Instructions)