Burton Family Tree Backseat Driver Snowboard - Men's - 209631
Free your feet, free you mind – true snowboard construction built to surf on snow.
Surf-inspired design meets traditional snowboard construction in the men's Burton Backseat Driver Snowboard. If you're wondering, "Where do the bindings go?" They don't. This pow surfer is designed to surf sans-straps everywhere from your backyard to the backcountry. A spoon nose provides float and flow, working in conjunction with a V-hull in the tail that maintains a loose feeling, but transitions into a strong, powerful turn when engaged. This board is built to push boundaries, and spread the joy of surfing on snow.
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 25mm Taper promotes floating and turning with a shorter width on the tail that drops it down and a wider width at the nose that pops it up
- Directional Flat Top Bend features a flat profile overall with a rocker nose for the stability and effortless float perfect for deep days on surfy terrain
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Super Fly® 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY This board is backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.