K2 Youth LiL Mini Snowboard
- Lil Mini
- Lightweight, durable, and specifically designed to turn with ease, we believe that we’ve created magic for the next generation. Leading with fun and progression and the durability to last season after season, the Lil Mini Snowboard fights way above its weight class.
The soft-flexing K2 Lil Mini was built with a time-tested formula that’s poised for progression. The Twin Rocker Profile is flat in between the feet and rockered outside the bindings for an easy pivoting feel that makes turning a breeze and feels the same whether riding left or right foot forward.This makes perfecting that falling leaf or linking their first turns more attainable than ever before. The Catch-Free™ Tune on the Lil Mini means less falls, more laps, and more fun for everyone in your grom’s group.
K2’s proprietary Noodle Construction is smooth flexing and lightweight, and is hugged by biaxially woven fiberglass for stability when your mini-shredder turns up the speed dial. A large size range allows you to choose the perfect board length to accommodate youngins of all shapes and sizes beginning their shred journey.
*Get them started young! All sizes 100cm and smaller feature tip-and-tail grommets, accommodating for leash pulls.
* Performs best in combination but not exclusively with the K2 Mini Turbo or Lil Kat binding and boot.
- Feature 1: Noodle Construction - An injected core allows the board to flex truly underfoot without sacrificing stability or durability.
- Feature 2: Biax Glass - A fiberglass weave intersecting at 90º angles provides just the right amount of torsional flexibility and strength.
- Feature 3: Catch-Free™ Tune - A 2° bevel and factory detuned tip and tail reduce falls and make linking turns easier than ever before.
- Feature 4: Extruded 2000 Base - A low maintenance and smooth gliding base material that’s durable and easy to repair.