Men's Burton GORE-TEX Multipath Shell Jacket - 227001
Head for the hills, trail, or town knowing you're prepared for wet, windy weather in this two-layer GORE-TEX waterproof jacket.
Camping, hiking, or simply road tripping, the men's Burton GORE-TEX Multipath Shell Jacket offers the peace of mind you need to roll with whatever the weather gods have to offer. We're talking proven durability and waterproof performance with a built-in carry sling that lets you shed the jacket and carry on hands-free. Thanks to its lightweight build, it packs into its own pocket for easy stowing when the sun finally shows face, too.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- GORE-TEX Paclite® 75D polyester plain weave is a two-layer, unlined fabric that's lighter and more breathable than traditional GORE-TEX, making it easy to pack and carry without limiting its ability to shed wet weather
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Attached hood with front adjustment; Chafe-free chin guard
- Pit-zip vents; YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Adjustable cuffs; Drop hem with bungee hem cinch for extended length and added coverage
- Reflective details; Utility loop; Removable TPU bag with sling attachment
- Stash pocket with hook-and-loop closure, zippered chest pocket with media port, and zippered hand-warmer pockets; Key clip in pocket; Packable into a pocket
- Burton Style: 227001