Men's Burton GORE-TEX Packrite Rain Jacket - 177671
Pack light and go far with the ultimate in GORE-TEX Paclite® weatherproof performance.
Pack light. Go far. Stay dry. It's all in the job description for the men's Burton GORE-TEX Packrite Rain Jacket. You get superior weatherproofing and packability thanks to a fully taped, unlined design that seals out the elements. Layer it over your favorite fleece for cold weather or wear it on its own for spring showers. An adjustable hem and cuffs, plus mesh-lined pockets let you dial it in for any forecast.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX Paclite® is a two-layer, unlined fabric: It's lighter and more breathable than traditional GORE-TEX, making it easy to pack and carry without limiting its ability to shed wet weather; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Attached hood with front adjustment
- Interior storm flap features fabric behind the zipper to keep out the wind
- Zippered mesh-lined hand-warmer pockets
- Pit Zip vents; Adjustable cuffs; Drawcord cinch at hem
- Packs down into a zippered pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Burton Style: 177671